Termite Control & Prevention Services
Each year, termites invade millions of homes, causing billions of dollars in damage that’s rarely covered by homeowners insurance. While they’re found in every state except Alaska, they are a significant threat in the South. It’s not a matter of if your home will encounter termites but when, making termite control a necessity. A thorough inspection and home evaluation by a licensed termite professional is the first step in protecting your investment from these voracious pests.
Jarrod’s offers the best Termite Control Services in Southwest Georgia and now in Southeast Alabama. We can apply a termite treatment to protect your home and it’s contents from sub-subterranean termites guaranteed.
State of Georgia recommends two different guarantees, we carry them both.
What will Jarrod’s do should Termites return after treatment ?
- Retreat termite infestation and fix all related termite damage. (house must qualify for this guarantee with no conditions conducive to termite infestation.)
- Retreat infested area only. (Most structures qualify for this guaranty.)
- No Guaranty (Home provided only a spot treatment, not a complete treatment at home owners request).
* your home’s annual guaranty renewal must be current to enjoy these guarantees
Contact us today to schedule your free inspection.
- Pencil-sized diameter or larger mud tubes running across bare concrete or masonry between the soil and any wooden part of your structure.
- Thin, small, papery wings Thin, small, papery wings, all the same size and shape (3/8-1/2 inch long), found on your window sills, counter tops or floors (especially in the late spring and after a recent rain).
- Thin, bubbled or distorted areas of paint or wood Thin, "bubbled" or distorted areas of paint or wood surfaces which feel cool to the touch.
- Wooden building parts begin to sag Any wooden building parts (especially if they are support structures) begin to "sag" unexpectedly.